The simplest trend that gives maximum impact…
One of the main reasons I love what I do (apart from the joy of styling fabulous people) is the continual excitement I feel when a new style season arrives. Spring is on its way (so I hear!) and with it comes a host of ‘trends’. This week I want to showcase one, in particular: Asymmetric Lines. Inspired by designers such as Prada and Michael Kors, look out for this trend on the high-street. Whether you opt for asymmetric hemline or a one-shoulder neckline, it’s all about the high-low angles.
Before I share some of my favourite pieces with you – here are just some of the many reasons I adore the trend:
- It’s edgy, it’s bold and once you dive into the trend, you need little else.
- An asymmetric skirt is incredibly flattering, helping to lengthen your leg rather than cutting you off at the same point.
- An asymmetric neckline frames the upper body beautifully.
- It’s the quickest way to add interest to a plain block colour.
- It takes little effort for maximum impact – what’s not to love?
Need more convincing? Check out these beautiful examples of skirts, dresses, and tops. Enjoy!
I hope this Style Post inspires you to find joy in what you wear and fall back in love with dressing for the new season. Come on Spring - we’re ready for you!
You’re very welcome
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.